I also want to be maximizing this fabulous momentum and carrying it into January.
So I came up with a list that I wanted to share because maybe it could help you too!
I shared a few of these ideas with some of our Cali team last night on our Skype call (Hello Joanne, Pam, and Dawn - you girls ROCK!)
Let me explain a few of the points.
1., 5., 9., and 12. - Tis the season to be UPSELLING at every possible opportunity.
There is a reason I listed this point FOUR times!
Nique and Nancy were doing Glendale Glitters (a huge event here in AZ) this past weekend and Nancy told me the story of the person who came into the booth for a $1 lightbulb and left with over $80 worth of Scentsy goodies in her posession!
Then I read THIS and it just cemented this mantra for me.
Helpful suggestions to clients for the many ways Scentsy can be a gift is 'Excellent Customer Service".
Teachers, hosts, babysitters, neighbors, .....the list is endless! Help you customoers with one-stop shopping this year!
...which brings us to ....
2. Offer the service of giftwrapping.
This is especially fabulous for MEN!
The dollar store has cute bags for 79 cents, get tons of tissue paper and curling ribbon for cheap.
Charge a nominal fee if you want, just to cover your cost, like $1 for each gift.
Either wrap yourself if you have time, or include packageing materials in the Scentsy bag at checkout for the client to finish up at home.
Your clients will LOVE YOU for this!
3. Print out packages in bold signage - Yes, our Combine and Save page in the catalog already explains the good deals that Scentsy offers, but I think it can be confusing/overwhelming to some who don't want to read through all that print. Plus, for old people like me, the print is to small to read!
I've taken our 3 top selling Combine and Save deals and made them into "Packages" which I've typed up boldly and simply. I then attached each page to an old shelf that I painted and made a sign. It has really helped at events and parties - it's much easier to read, not confusing or overwhelming and everyone wants the 'DEAL' on the sign!
and the sign itself:
4. Put a discontinued scent tester in a small 2 x 4 organza bag and voila! Instant gift with purchase!
5. See 1.
6. Break out all your client receipts for the year and start dialing, texting, or emailing. NO, Facebooking will not produce the same result! Contact each client individually!
You have great gift options to offer, plus these clients are going to need their homes to smell good for the holidays! THEY NEED YOU!
7. Give Buddies to Toy Drives - Scentsy's motto - say it with me- "Give more than you take".
Easy, Peasy. DO IT TODAY!
8. Plan your own Open House - themes are good (cookie exchange anyone?) and Boys Night Out for Hubbies. Send catalogs and have wives make wishlists! Sounds fun to me!
9. See 1.
10. Firemen love Scentsy and so do their wives. When I had to call 911 for my mom, the cute firemen immediately commented on my Scentsy and when she was stable, we had an information fest all about Scentsy! If you know a firefighter, police officer, other hero, etc., or have access to a firehouse, offer to set up Scentsy and give a portion of proceeds to their 100 Club (or other organization that helps in times of need) WIN - WIN!
11. Make sure you are asking everyone for their contact info and planting seeds for January business and bookings!!!
You are surely talking to tons of people at parties, events, etc. Plant seeds for get togethers after the holidays!
Scentsy usually has a great promotion in January where they give away DOUBLE the half price items to hostesses. I always have a great January because I plant seeds in December for Jan. shows!
12. See 1.
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!
Add any other tips and ideas in the comments below!